Monday, April 25, 2011

The Robin

As of late, there has been a robin living in the tree infront of my house.  He annoyingly pecks at the window and makes it filthy, and no matter how close you are to him ( you can sit on the love seat at the window) he just stares back and continues to spread his profuse ammounts of feces and saliva all over my sil, and window.

Those of you who might now understand the measure that had to be taken, I went to great lengths and although I have to say, twas cruel and barbaric. I shot this bird dead with a paintball gun today at 11:24 am EST.

God rest your annoying soul, maybe one day we can celebrate your rising from the grave and your assumption
into heaven. just like our main homeboy J-Christ.

On with the blog.

Its been a while since I updated a blog with anything relevant, I would like to think that right now my life is in a good career state. but everything else just seams like chaos. 
Selection of the female will likely be my downfall. the stress of decided on which to pick is insane.

Hot career girl that lives 80km away.
cute party animal that will likely end up leading a life of not being responsible enough to own a house.
and the last one....  lets just say shes my counterpart.

Im considering option A, as she just got back from vacation and now we can possibly figure things out.



Off girls onto weekends.
I played poker for the first time this saturday.  accompanied by a giant bottle of rum.
I managed to play in with a joke hand of paying 10cents to get my minimum big blind.  I win the hand.  I am intrigued,    I then decide to buy in legitimately.
I played pretty good i believe but the amount of intoxication and my ignorance to the rules had me asking other players if I had a good hand or not.   I think i have a better grasp on it now and would enjoy the occasional poker evening mixed with tasty beverages.

when your so drunk that every hand is a bluff and you survive long enough to decide "fuck it, im going home" i would like to think I am a natural.



And I got to rock a 4 day weekend, to those who didnt. my sincerest apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment