Friday, May 6, 2011

mashing out this post.

I am wired beyond all belief right now.  typing might get kinda sloppy and I will likely neglect to edit the post for spelling and grammar..  just bear? with me.  Kthx

Today I smushed alot of bugs..  enough citronella ants to fill a 5 gallon pail. it smelled awesome.
they smell sooo good in large numbers.. totally makes you think your camping or in a backyard barbeque with citronella candles going. hence the name citronella ants.

I just played some marvel. and did pretty good.  I lack the high level mix ups  but meh. I catch your assist and you both die. GGPO. stop yelling at me over XBL you 14yr old scrub who decided to rent the game because of the cover.

this weekend doesnt look anything like a party weekend..  if its sunny tomorrow, im buying a case of beer and ice and heading to mohawk to play frolf all day. fun sport, need to get better. god save the internet.

I put 30 bones in my car today and got 3/4 a tank... still rape at the pump if you ask me  but such is life and money is just money... unless your the J money...  then in fact you are a person.

Thinking about extending my reaches in this world. havent put live profile on my new torch yet ( god damn i never have to pay another phone bill as long as I work for this company)
and possibly looking at different apps for twitter.  hopefully something that can offer me a little more organization in my feed.  I really dont like seeing 12 tweets from @bluejays in a matter of 5 minutes... then I have to scroll to find stuff thats either amusing or clickable ( thanks noodles... the link master)  and @ fearless_fred.  the only son bitch who replies and has quazi radio celebrity status.

On with the chlorophyll.

thinking about hitting up limeridge tomorrow to possibly grab either mothers day gift or new threads.   momma deserves a gift, but shit... new clothes? well see.   

All girls that work at guess are hot... and its right by booster juice....  so   grab booster juice... sit on bench... watch guess girls... drink to fast and get burps... walk in say your looking for a purse for your "mother" and BAM.. you got digits..    dont belch!

no chance of me hitting up london tap house tonight... Vanny put it in words that made sense. *comments withheld) for sake of privacy.    id like to see how I hold up  but lord knows Ill just get way too drunk to drive home and get stuck sleeping somewhere uncomfortable... like the back of a toyota yaris....  surpisingly roomy  yet I doubt id survive  as the nights are still pretty nippy outside and I dont wanna be without my blanket.

ANyone else have trouble falling asleep without a television?   dont start watching TV to go to bed..  it becomes a crutch and if something exciting happens... your fucked.  your awake till 2 am and you need to be up at 6 just so you have time to take a shit and shower... dont bother shaving because your going to fuck up the design you have immaculately sculpted onto your un chiseled jaw and ended up shaving the whole god damn surface of your skull naked... ending up with pimples on your god damn crown.   imagine that...  ( not an actual happening)

so overall.. rough week.   lots of work.. extra hours.  lost paperwork. make a fuckload of extras boosting my sales to likely over 1k a day.. which is decent... actually thats pretty good for being on the road and killing shit most the time. 

lets get some drinks.                    SHOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment